Need some help :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is that the one that requires you move the gas tank to install?

[quote author=semlin link=board=2;threadid=12945;start=msg119857#msg119857 date=1079072025]
is that the one that requires you move the gas tank to install?
[/quote]

Yes!

Nice Christo :beer:!
Is it going in the Short Bus in time for Moab?
Didn't think the Aussie's needed to go slow across the flat desert ;)

I also vote for the Caster Plates!

We aussies dont need to crawl across the desert, but like fixing those damn agricultural Warn winches, and ARB gear etc, we just take an idea, and make it work, then ship it around the world.... :D

High speed vehicles across the desert is the next vehicle build for me I think, and high spedin the dunes, on the fire trails, on the motorkhana tracks, etc etc. :D

I like your truck idea better, an engine that only lasts the first half of the trip :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

[quote author=the shed guy [Aus/CAC] link=board=2;threadid=12945;start=msg119846#msg119846 date=1079068948]
Im tipping that box from Aus didnt come with any cd's, magazines, beer or stubby holders either...... :p :D :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Careful now, you might have to deal with me for the Simpson crossing :D

Box was assembled yesterday. We fooked up one seal, so we have to wait for a new one. This is the first one fitted to a viscous coupled transfer case. Some minor clearance issues that had to be resolved. Took some pictures, and might have it in the truck this week. First I have to fix the rear axle. :(

Sounds like fun. Wait that reminds me, since you have to wait for the replacement seal that should give you some time to finish up the castor plates. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom