Need some help :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very cool! I want one too! Iwant to drive down Lions Back in my 80 without hitting the brakes. Please keep us posted :D
I didn't realize it was air operated.

[glow=black,2,2]Beats me ..... but it came with a kick-ass crazy straw !! :p[/glow]
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

is this some sort of random purchase game, Christo?
May I play too?
E

oooohhhh you are a cruel one Mr. Slee.......
How long are you going to make us suffer for the details? :'(

Yomama

Hey, kinda nasty there landtank :) The caster plates are on top of my toolbox. See them every day. Just need the time to get it done. As for dual battery kit, the brackets have been made, now it is to see if we can get the rest together.

Yomama, I will let the suffering continue a little more, however some people in the tread are pretty spot on. No final costs yet. Install will probably be sometime next week.

Oh yes please continue on the caster plates. I have a fever and the only cure is a lift with caster correction plates (that and more cowbell). ;)

Though the crawler box is nice...

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=12945;start=msg119357#msg119357 date=1079026875]
Got this box from Australia and don't know where these parts are supposed to go. ::)
[/quote]

Um, how about in my car? :flipoff2:

They're supposed to go o so slow. Is this just another business expense for you, like the power lunch?

'Bout time you got my replacement window motor in......

Well, as far as where they go, I can tell you where to put them, but don't want to have to delete my own post :flipoff2:

Cool.

>> more cowbell <<

:D

-B-

Okay, I'll be the dummy on this one :-[, for those of us that don't know... what the hell is it??

R2

Well,

It's a crawler box.

Now I will need to kill you since I told you :rolleyes:

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=12945;start=msg119357#msg119357 date=1079026875]
Got this box from Australia and don't know where these parts are supposed to go. ::)
[/quote]

Im tipping that box from Aus didnt come with any cd's, magazines, beer or stubby holders either...... :p :D :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom