Need real-time help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
Hi this is Mike from El Paso.

I was driving down 550 from Farmington and heard a large pop and it appears that one of my axle seals blew out.

I have AAA coming it will be a few hours but could I get the name of a good shop to have it dropped off at.

The closest town is Bernalillo. I'm 77 miles North of there...

Thanks

Last edited:
I don’t know of anyone in Bernalillo, or who might be open today there in Alb.
I know Larry h Miller dealership is open and turning wrenches on Saturday, but I don’t know if that interests you...know what I mean?
Keep us posted!

AAA finally found a tow company . very frustrating despite telling them exactly where I was they kept telling the different tow companies I was in a completely different spot. 56 miles away.

Thanks for your help

Mike,

How's the patient?

After waiting for over four hours AAA showed up with a a flatbed. It seemed AAA dispatch kept telling the tow companies we were in Dulce NM and not on SR 550 North of Cuba. I have a complaint filed with AAA about that.

In the meanwhile Grant called and offered to get me if AAA failed to show so it was comforting to have a backup plan. Thanks Grant

Grant also recommended a shop in town. Grant sent me contact information for Issac and he would meet us so the truck could get secured inside for the weekend.

Issac is going to pull the third member and see what is going on. He did tell me the gear oil was silver with metal and he could turn the driveshaft by hand a good half turn.

I'll post an update when I know more. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom