Need help to install tranny & engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys you all have encouraged me and gave me some great advice on how to do this. I cannot and I tried for 3 straight days. I am tired and frustrated. I put my rig up for sale and all extra parts on the classified section. If it sells before it gets installed I am fine with that. However, I was wondering if anyone local would help me. I would make it worth your wild. I could pay you some cash or give you parts for your service. let me know.

I live in Weaverville NC

I'd suggest posting up in the NC clubhouse: NC- Olde North State Cruisers

There's no shortage of Cruiserheads across NC always willing to lend a hand and some expertise.

I personally am not skilled in installing your engine. As I said, post up in the clubhouse - there are many people out your way who'll likely help for beer + food.

While it may be frustrating it is certainly not so complicated that you should give up and sell your truck-which you will regret as soon as it's gone
If you were in NY I would have that sucker installed and you would be driving it already :steer:
As others have suggested-fit the pilot bearing,assemble engine,tranny,transfer and then install as one unit.
With your lift and leveler along with a floor jack and some helping hands you will kick yourself once you see just how uncomplicated these vehicles are.
Step away,take a deep breath and wait to hear from someone close by who can help.
You will forget all about the frustration as soon as you fire it up the first time :steer:

Good to see you're connecting with the local Cruiserheads. You'll get things sorted out soon and have a bunch of new friends.
How cool is that :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom