Need help! Looking for footage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
Does anyone know if someone shot video during last year's (2016) Relic Run?

I'm not picky with what the footage would have been shot on (Go Pro, smartphone, etc.) during the Relic Run. We are looking for some footage to use as promotion for the Relic Run on various social media outlets. Mostly FB and Instagram. The creator would get full credit, of course.

So, if anyone knows of anyone who may have shot footage, please PM me, @FJinTegaCay, or @GLTHFJ60 . We would really appreciate it.

On a similar note, if anyone is interested (or knows anyone that might be interested) in helping shoot video for the 2017 Carolina Relic Run, let us know. We're still looking for helpers.

On a similar note, if anyone is interested (or knows anyone that might be interested) in helping shoot video for the 2017 Carolina Relic Run, let us know. We're still looking for helpers.
If for whatever reason I don't drive my 40 this year, I will hide my 80 in the woods and take video of the Relic Run.

For this year I have a Nikon 5100 that takes pretty great 1080p I can bring along and get some video and stills. I also have a GoPro 4 that I could bring. I'll have to figure out a mount - it's on a dji phantom 3 which I do not feel comfortable using (it's my son's) and I'm a terrible pilot.

That said I intend to drive so my pics/videos will be when I'm out of the seat.

I'll dig for some iPhone video from last year. - nope. Just some pics and they're not great.

Last edited:
So I mentioned this to my wife, and she offered to drive up for the day and take pics. If I can convince my son to go with her - maybe he can pilot the drone and get some good footage.

I can pilot the drone if need be

Appreciate that - it's not necessarily my lack of skill just the "I don't want to break my kids toys" factor. Mostly because I got a killer deal on that DJI Phantom - I can't really stomach having to buy a new one if I break it.

No worries, I used to manufacture and fly RC helicopters, far more complicated than a drone as thy only had a gyro on the rudder. I have a tiny fixed pitch rc heli now that Heather picked up a couple years back and mess with that once in a while. Photography drones are generally quite stable and easy to fly comparatively.

Hendog posted a .gif of me and steven coming up the back of Daniel in the 45. Thought he was taking a vid but turned out well

IMG_9939.GIF

Last edited:
Hendog posted a .gif of me and steven coming up the back of Daniel in the 45. Thought he was taking a vid but turned out well regardless

View attachment 1380559

This is great! I'm going to see if I can use it for one of our posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom