MUDShip Need empty 1 axle boat trailer from CT to WI MI OK or TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunbar

SILVER Star
Threads
I need an empty boat trailer hauled from CT to the Midwest or Texas. It's light enough for a car to haul. I have relatives in Madison, Green Bay and the UP who can meet someone traveling west. I'll need it in TX at some point. I'll pay for a good bit of fuel but it would be cost prohibitive to ship commercially.

Thanks,
Dunbar

I need an empty boat trailer hauled from CT to the Midwest or Texas. It's light enough for a car to haul. I have relatives in Madison, Green Bay and the UP who can meet someone traveling west. I'll need it in TX at some point. I'll pay for a good bit of fuel but it would be cost prohibitive to ship commercially.

Thanks,
Dunbar

I'll be in eastern PA (Easton) in late aug and could drag it back to des moines or anywhere along the way then... pm me

I'll be in eastern PA (Easton) in late aug and could drag it back to des moines or anywhere along the way then... pm me
Man Eric I can't ask for any better than that. I go through Des Moines on my way up North and back. Perhaps I can get my brother in law in Madison to drive down to meet you in route. He can hold it for me in Madison until we go up again. I'll check with him. Let me know if things change and you can't do it. Don't feel obligated if it gets too complicated or the timing is wrong. Thanks, David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom