Need a US shipment middle man (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a odd request but I need to purchase a upper tail gate from a auto wrecker in Grand Prairie Texas who is willing to ship domestic USA but not to Canada. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to order it and then ship it to me once they receive it. I will send you money up front to order it , pay you $100 for your time and obviously cover the shipping cost to me. My upper tail gate had a leak and developed some rust around the window on a otherwise nice clean rust free truck. There are commercial options for doing this as its not uncommon but I thought I would rather give my money to a Land Cruiser guy. Thanks

This is a odd request but I need to purchase a upper tail gate from a auto wrecker in Grand Prairie Texas who is willing to ship domestic USA but not to Canada. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to order it and then ship it to me once they receive it. I will send you money up front to order it , pay you $100 for your time and obviously cover the shipping cost to me. My upper tail gate had a leak and developed some rust around the window on a otherwise nice clean rust free truck. There are commercial options for doing this as its not uncommon but I thought I would rather give my money to a Land Cruiser guy. Thanks

Send it to a border shipping place.

Around Calgary most folks use MSO (montana shipping outlet) they will recieve and hold it for you for about $10, and they can forward your packages on. You have shipping places like this near vancouver, just google "border shipping company" or whatever.

Hi Cody. Yes I had that thought as my Wife's parents who live in Abbotsford on the border have a box in Sumas I think it is. The only issue is I can't pay for it as they won't take payments from out of Country so I would still need a domestic US payment source. I really want the upper tailgate these guys have as its the same colour and I can just bolt it on and be done vs getting one locally and paying $1000 for someone to paint it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom