Wanted need 80 series back door hatch striker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Part No. 69430-60020

I'm looking for the striker plate for the top of the tail gate that holds the upper hatch lock. This part is acting like it is made of unobtanium. I've worked the dealer networks since late May, and no one has one in stock. I'm told every time it's on backorder. I've even placed it a couple of times, only to be denied and refunded my $20. I've looked through cruiserparts.net, fleaBay, and other random places.

I would prefer not to buy the entire tailgate, but my striker on this truck is broken off and has to be replaced. Surely I'm not the first person to find themselves in need of this part. Does anyone have a suggestion on where else to look, or a substitute from another vehicle?

Many thanks for reading and considering options.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 2.34.28 PM.png

FWIW I was able to get hooked up with a set of the equally obscure rubber holders for the bottom tailgate from someone in the classifieds who does partouts. I'd just send off messages to a few people who are doing full part outs and ask.

Part No. 69430-60020

I'm looking for the striker plate for the top of the tail gate that holds the upper hatch lock. This part is acting like it is made of unobtanium. I've worked the dealer networks since late May, and no one has one in stock. I'm told every time it's on backorder. I've even placed it a couple of times, only to be denied and refunded my $20. I've looked through cruiserparts.net, fleaBay, and other random places.

I would prefer not to buy the entire tailgate, but my striker on this truck is broken off and has to be replaced. Surely I'm not the first person to find themselves in need of this part. Does anyone have a suggestion on where else to look, or a substitute from another vehicle?

Many thanks for reading and considering options.

View attachment 3039066
Try @slow95z and @arcteryx for used parts.

Maybe they'll sell you parts without the whole gate.

If my used gate came with those parts, I would have sold them to you, but alas, someone else sold off those parts before I got to the entire gate.

Yeah I got a couple of beat up lower gates I could rob. Shoot me a message

I have plenty of them as well if slo can't hook ya up.

Yes sir!!!! I see we have moved to the classifieds ... my bad. I should have posted a "wanted" ad. You guys are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom