Wanted Need 35111-60110. 2uz to A442f bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am in desperate need of a bellhousing from an a440f that was mated to a 2uz from overseas. The part has been discontinued and this part is the only thing holding me back from completing my swap. Please PM me if you know of one available, or where I can locate one. Thank you!

Consider describing what you want in the title (i.e. 2UZ-A440F bellhousing). Probably only 1 or 2 people who are going to know what it is from the part number...

Consider describing what you want in the title (i.e. 2UZ-A440F bellhousing). Probably only 1 or 2 people who are going to know what it is from the part number...
Thank you for the recommendation, you are right. Pretty niche

A440F
or
A442F

Well in the factory configuration it was a 2uz and an a442f. But the a440 and a442 use the same Bellhousing. I am trying to mate a supercharged 1uz to an a440 in a 92fj80

is the A440 capable of handling the supercharged 1UZ?

I'm thinking you are going to need to find this piece in Australia or the mid east.

Last edited:
is the A440 capable of handling the supercharged 1UZ?

I'm thinking you are going to need to find this piece in Australia or the mid east.
I feel like it will, they handle diesels all the time. I have been looking but I don’t have any contacts. I have seen them forsale on here before

Does anyone know why it seems that I can only find used ones for sale in Russia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom