Need 20R AC Compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SipLife

Cruiser Pickin’
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone running this ac bracket variant on their 20R? Where did you purchase your AC Compressor? Checked my local Napa, Autozone, and looked online without much luck.

CF1E67BE-7913-4FDB-AB7D-BAA7B4F098AE.jpeg
88C71984-EAA4-4B61-A6D7-37F499469346.jpeg

Also need to know if someone sells a complete compressor with v-groove pulley/clutch.

Also need to know if someone sells a complete compressor with v-groove pulley/clutch.
Wondering if you ever found the correct compressor I have the same bracket a trying to figure out what compressor I need has been hard to do if you found a solution any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sorry, sold the truck before we got it done

Wondering if you ever found the correct compressor I have the same bracket a trying to figure out what compressor I need has been hard to do if you found a solution any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
possibly they look kinda the same with some fabrication all is possible. I was told this one was it but iam not to sure maybe someone could tell by seeing it.

IMG_2208.png

You'll have to take measurements to verify spacing in relation to the pulley. IDK if I would trust buying a used one sight unseen.
Thanks for the input I’ll definitely take measurements if I decide to buy. I found this company that will rebuild ac compressor for $250.00 automotivebudget.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom