Nanaimo club run.... for real (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JUST arrived back home from an epic day of wheeling, fun stories and good times with our awesome club members!!!
We drove through the foothills, around the back side of Benson, over the Blackjack Ridge, dropping down into the Nanaimo Lakes basin, and then climbed back up into the spectacular cliff side deck with the built-in fire-pit and cooking grate. So warm, with panoramic mountain views and southern exposure for max sun....epic!
Thank you Kieth and Family for all the great food you brought, and Rob for all the firewood and entertainment, to the Parksville crew and to everyone else who drove over the Malahat to get here :cool: Will post a few photos and hope to see some more from everyone else who was on this run. Cheers!

Panoramic View Of Club.jpg

I will try to eat more vagina before I ask next time. Stupid me! Grrrrr, slurp!

Hey All, some of you want to have some discussion about how this run went. I've moved your post's to the member's section. Please lets discuss there, as I think some of the discussion should be club only; thanks. @PeeZed @seapotato

Fun patrol^^^

Really such an amazing area back there, cannot wait till the next gathering of the minds and Toyota's!
Maybe Lake Cow, Mesatchi Lake, and Youbo area? Paul mentioned it has some amazing topography and I have never wheeled there so its on my off road bucket list LOL

Clearcut Molly.jpg

danielle radio gurl.jpg

Deck chatting.jpg

Lineup2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom