Nanaimo club run.... for real (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob was going to call me to firm things up, I'm game for where ever we go. Keep posting ideas

Hey so when Rob suggested hosting a club run in Nanaimo area, I said AWESOME! and this past weekend we got out into the back woods to check out the snow level for possible routes. There is still a lot of snow back there, especially in the north sides, but we think the main roads are good and a lot of the trails where doable. Anyways we have some great ideas out there for Saturday, and I would like to see a plan firmed up now. I sent a group text out to Rob and some other Nanaimo guys offering to meet for coffee and help with things. Hey I'm cool just rolling where ever we go close to home and making a huge beach fire afterwards and catching up with everyone. Also if anyone wants to stay over, my basement is available as is the property for camping out, unless we all end up making it to the top of snowy peak cabin for a night. OK so its a work in progress....LOL

I'm in for a run wherever we go - I'll be at the Johnson ranch Saturday morning with hubs locked baby

Missed the last two runs Hornboy, this should be a good one for sure..

Hey All, so I guess we should start firming up some details of this run?

Can I suggest we start by meeting at a coffee shop in the morning? This will allow those of us coming from Victoria to grab a coffee/food before we head out. Should we do the Serious Coffee at Hammond Bay Rd. at 9:30am? Lots of parking there if I remember correct.....

Hey All, so I guess we should start firming up some details of this run?

Can I suggest we start by meeting at a coffee shop in the morning? This will allow those of us coming from Victoria to grab a coffee/food before we head out. Should we do the Serious Coffee at Hammond Bay Rd. at 9:30am? Lots of parking there if I remember correct.....
I've mentioned to a couple people meeting at the Tim Hortons on the N. Island highway, near woodgrove at 9:30 that work for people?

I've mentioned to a couple people meeting at the Tim Hortons on the N. Island highway, near woodgrove at 9:30 that work for people?

Works for me!

Edit: I'm not familiar with Nanaimo, but looking up the address I get 6892 N Island Hwy for that Tim Hortons. Sound like the right one?

Also, are we still planning to hit a pub or something for food afterwards?

Last edited:
Sounds like a 9:30 meet at north end Tim ho's saturday morning
Gonna be a great day for wheeling

Ya!

1964 week old.JPG

Looks like my wife is gonna vote me off the island if I go. Who wants to buy all my 4x4's? Good deal for the whole package. lol

Looks like my wife is gonna vote me off the island if I go. Who wants to buy all my 4x4's? Good deal for the whole package. lol

That sucks man. Mine's pissed too, but I honestly haven't gone out on one of these in over a year.... Meanwhile I'm careful to never complain when she heads out with her friends - which I don't hesitate to point out to her at times like this...LOL. Ahhh...married life eh? Maybe treat her really nice tonight and then invite her to come along tomorrow....haha.

Which one of you lads is gonna russel up Spud for this run, he told me a hard no..

He could run shotgun with the Rubicon?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom