“Name that Rim” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Currently deployed and this rim is on one of our uparmored 200GX-Rs, anyone recognize this? It’s a pretty stout rim on a cruiser that weight close to 12klbs empty. Would love to bring a set home. (Fox suspension in tucked in there) I can’t pull it to see a part # unfortunately

B3197936-CB11-4CBE-9906-7731CDFCB972.jpeg

full size spare?
would be interested to see what the backside looks like.
is the rim solid or hollowed out? looks thick as all get out!

looks like a custom Alcoa rim.....looks to be forged.

Interesting tire size choice: LT265/70R17 ...

Interesting tire size choice: LT265/70R17 ...

Maybe they stick to a smaller tire to help gear ratios on such an extremely heavy rig!(??)

Maybe they stick to a smaller tire to help gear ratios on such an extremely heavy rig!(??)

Or maybe that's the largest size that will accomodate the run-flat/puncture resistant/bullet proof tire inserts :ninja:

Currently deployed and this rim is on one of our uparmored 200GX-Rs, anyone recognize this? It’s a pretty stout rim on a cruiser that weight close to 12klbs empty. Would love to bring a set home. (Fox suspension in tucked in there) I can’t pull it to see a part # unfortunately

View attachment 1548294

Any photos of the rest of the truck? Those rims look super solid.

@LRSIIaCruiser , are you familiar with the Jonny Cash song, "one piece at a time".....
If you start now, maybe you can ship it home piece by piece by the time you head back!

awesome looking vehicle. Thanks for the pics.

@LRSIIaCruiser , are you familiar with the Jonny Cash song, "one piece at a time".....
If you start now, maybe you can ship it home piece by piece by the time you head back!

awesome looking vehicle. Thanks for the pics.
Haha, that’s a lot of peices! And some of them are heavy.
what is the vehicle next to it
Pretty fun lil thing. Kind of like a TRD Off-road Highlander

Pretty fun lil thing. Kind of like a TRD Off-road Highlander

Hold on to your hat, ponder. The web is full of photos showing a vehicle that looks almost exactly like the Fortuner being the "NEW" 2109 4Runner here in the states. My local dealer has already told me that the 4Runner will no longer be a body-on-frame truck in 2019. It will be a uni-body. Fortuner is made in Thailand (?) and not sold currently in Japan or the US. What's this world coming to?

The world is coming to a point where I will no longer dream of buying a 2019 4Runner in 2029 to replace my 2005 Tundra :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom