For Sale N,CA. 1996 FZJ80 Locked 200,014miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my beloved 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. It is a really nice truck that I'm told I baby a little too much. I believe it came with all the options from the factory. It has the factory front and rear diff lock, power everything, sunroof with slide and tilt, freezing cold A/C and a toasty Heater, 3rd row seating, all weather floor mats, leather with wood trim.

I personally vacuum and hand wash it every other week so it stays clean. Its in really good mechanical condition. My mechanic is always impressed by the truck. It just had its most recent service. The previous owner put the Toyo M/T Tires and rims on and the tread is still like new since Ive only put a few thousand miles on it. I get a lot of compliments on the truck and I am sad to see it go but I'm moving on.
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG

Email me with any questions you have and your number if your interested in seeing the truck.
Thanks.

How about a price?

Are you open to having it shipped?

Ive never shipped a vehicle and Ive heard so many bad things about out of state sales. I'm not sure If I'm willing to go that route unless there is someway to ensure/confirm everything is ok.

Thanks for the comment on the condition of the seats! I love this truck and I try to keep it as clean as possible. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom