My Rc4wd G2 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man I enjoy these little trucks way too much lol....I got my G2 Fj40 a few days after they released them. I'm a avid scale truck builder and this was a kit I have been waiting for. I built the truck in stock form and drove it around for a little. I hated the fact it was linked and not leafed so I went ahead with the leaf spring conversion.

Fresh off the build table..

Potsie was the perfect size for the Fj.....

Playing in the snow...still on linked suspension

Got tired of the new and pretty look...so I aged the heck out of it.

Amazon run?

Muddy buddy...

Finally bit the bullet and going with leafs...

Front shackle mounts needed some attention...

Made up a quick t-case skid...

Added some hubcaps and bumperettes and toned down the rust...especially on the top

I got a few more trucks...but I'll save them for later.

Videos...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yddJVgeEsdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewu8M7N6wgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep I'm truly a big nerd about these little toy trucks....lol

Last edited:
Holy cow, that is amazing. One of the most realistic scale rigs ive seen in a while. And Potsie hasnt aged a bit...:grinpimp:

Holy cow, that is amazing. One of the most realistic scale rigs ive seen in a while. And Potsie hasnt aged a bit...:grinpimp:

Right? He's doing pretty good considering I had to remove his legs from the knees down to fit inside lol. Thanks, it was a really fun build. I plan on repainting it to match my 1:1 40.

Wow , I have not been over in the RC section but this truck is wonderful !! great job ..

Looks great! I missed that rc4wd released a new 40... I have one of their Trail Finder 2 trucks that I've been turning into a flat bed this winter, great scale looks from them.

Absolutely amazing. I have just got into this hobbie and loving every minute of it. Love the fact that thing can be shipped in a envelope and not a 6M container.

You have a gift, sir.

I do simulations for the US military, and we have some guys who can replicate sensor feeds and whatnot, and I can tell you, you would knock them out of the water.

I especially like your wicked sense of detail, with the hop up pics being staged like they were in your own whimsical shop. The 6 ton jackstand interposed with the scale calipers was pure genius.

This is my first visit to the RC section, but I think I'll become a regular visitor from now on.

this is one of the great rc truck.this is one sweet kit to build and setup like you want.i had alot of fun with this truck.really nice truck.very high quality,scale and performance.every thing look like the same as the reel one cool.one of the best truck i highly recommoned to everyone to buy this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom