my new ride (1 Viewer)

thought i would post a pic of my new ride i got, here a pic of last weekend with the new 37s on it its a fj55, 1f with weber, sm420, stock case converted to floor shift

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member

Yeah Baby Iron Pigs rule!

It looks like it has the Cowboy convertible option. Got any more pictures?

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member

Looks like a fun trail.
That's what we use to call a Cowboy convertible. Of course back then they used a Blue wrench.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member

gotcha, i dont know alot of the 55s so i wouldnt be suprised :doh: the trail gets really hairy farther down but neither of us had winches or any recovery so we played it safe:D
This had nothing to do with 55's. Any car that you chopped the top off of was a cowboy convertible. Maybe it was just a So.NV red neck thing, we had a lot of them down in Vegas when I was a kid. One guy I went to school with had a falcon he chopped the top off.

Maybe you could lead a trail run down there sometime?

NICE DUDE!! I would love to have a pig, but I would trash it the first time I hit the trails......maybe one for gettin' the groceries, but I would feel bad settin' the side of one of those on a tree or rock.....even with a chop top!!

well i actually traded my 2wd quad for it. i plan on gearing it with 4.88s lock the front. i have my 45 that is really built so the pig is going to stay tbe family rig... it rides ok i hav to replace the springs because it got the typical driveside lean. the trail in the pics i would recomend smaller than 35s a real locker and good rocked pertection. we didnt get pics of the harder spots

well i actually traded my 2wd quad for it. i plan on gearing it with 4.88s lock the front. i have my 45 that is really built so the pig is going to stay tbe family rig... it rides ok i hav to replace the springs because it got the typical driveside lean. the trail in the pics i would recomend smaller than 35s a real locker and good rocked pertection. we didnt get pics of the harder spots
What's the trail called? Around you in Gardnerville?

This had nothing to do with 55's. Any car that you chopped the top off of was a cowboy convertible. Maybe it was just a So.NV red neck thing, we had a lot of them down in Vegas when I was a kid. One guy I went to school with had a falcon he chopped the top off.

Maybe you could lead a trail run down there sometime?

We had these up here as well. I had a friend in high school that chopped the roof off of his 4 door Dogde Dart. He started with the "T" top roof, then the Targa roof, and finally when it started peeling up and acting like a parachute. The full cowboy convertible. Now a days if you sneek up on him and look under his collared suit shirt. His neck still shines red!!!!

ya definitly not the prettiest thing but does the job. as soon as it gets gears it will be way more fun to drive, that F engine really doesnt like pushing those 37s at all:lol:

We had these up here as well. I had a friend in high school that chopped the roof off of his 4 door Dogde Dart. He started with the "T" top roof, then the Targa roof, and finally when it started peeling up and acting like a parachute. The full cowboy convertible. Now a days if you sneek up on him and look under his collared suit shirt. His neck still shines red!!!!
How about a thread with pics on YOUR 60?
Looks bad ass!

K

Too bad your sellin it

I drove that rig before you got it, almost bought it

Very fun, love how the clutch feels on it even

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom