1972 FJ55 crawler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking to sell my FJ55. have other things i need to focus on. it is rough around the edges but is a really good trial rig. needs some tlc but what rig doesnt. has full cage, 1f engine with webber carb that runs like a champ, SM420 with 7.06 to 1 first gear. 72 to 1 final crawl ratio. SOA on 37s, front axle has been updated with mini truck BIRFS and 30 spline axles with disk brakes. also have GM power steering that works great. welded rear axle, high lift jack included there will be a choose to take it with the 37s and beadlocks or i can but the 35BFGs for a lesser price. i know im forgeting somthing any questions just ask thanks looking for $4000 with the 37s and bead locks
IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

Last edited:
Price? I'm guessing it's not street legal?

sorry price added and yes it is street legal just didnt put the plate on the front. technically the beadlocks arnt but they never ask

Noticed there were no turn signals and missing a wiper.

Any interior shots?

Noticed there were no turn signals and missing a wiper.

Any interior shots?
i can get some, were i live there not to strict on that if i had to get it checked by dmv then ya there are a few things missing.

BUMP!

BUMP!

willing to trade for somthing with less body to it this plus cash for a buggy :D

bump open for trades even somthing with a body:D

BUMP! need this thing gone offer up!

BUMP! 3500.00 any trade welcome also looking for a cab over camper!

BUMP! 2200.00 with 35s or 3k with 37s and beadlocks!!!!!!!!! need this gone

bump!

bump sold the 37s. 2200.00 for cruiser on 35s!!!!!!

I wish you were closer, i love the rig, but it is too far from GA....could it make the trip back?

I dont personally know the owner so not sure what all was done in the last year or so, but I was eyeing it before current owner bought it

I would not have any mechanical concerns driving it to GA, but I would probably ship it, open hood over that long distance would be annoying, same with a locked rear but it drives amazing and was a fun rig when I drove it

I dont personally know the owner so not sure what all was done in the last year or so, but I was eyeing it before current owner bought it

I would not have any mechanical concerns driving it to GA, but I would probably ship it, open hood over that long distance would be annoying, same with a locked rear but it drives amazing and was a fun rig when I drove it

x2 I was looking at also had no room (or money) for it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom