My New FJ, Rex!

3FFF8E36-3056-48CE-A942-677469866842.jpeg
778A4A62-8C26-4CBD-87E2-51D41FE1F434.jpeg
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to stop in the FJ Cruiser forum and say hey! Been a Toyota guy for years, previous owner of ‘85 pickup and an 80 series (see sig). I have for years lusted after an FJ Cruiser and I finally pulled the trigger. 2011 TT in army green. Rex. I LOVE this truck. It’s everything I thought it would be. It feels awesome being behind that Toyota badge again. You will probably see me around the forum as I’m trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with the rig. Looking forward to the new journey!

Welcome ...

On a side note, are those steps on the rails easily removable? I know most rocks I encounter would love to have them for lunch.

I believe so. Looks like a couple bolts. I have actually been on mud a while, just new to the FJC. I don’t know what direction I’m gonna go yet. I’m keeping the factory rack and doing a drop in basket eventually. As far as the rock rails, I may do full step bud built sliders. If not I will keep the stock rails. The sliders will probably be my last mod as those will do while I work on other things.

I’m not sure if I want to stay mostly stock or mod it up some. Lots of thinking to do. If I do hook it up I’m pretty sure how I want to go about it... I dunno...

Top Bottom