My LX570 Tire and Makeover story... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I got my 2011 LX570 a month or two ago and decided I needed it to look a little bit tougher.
First thing was add a new Gamiviti roof rack. Love this rack. Solid and well built. Quiet even at 70mph

Next, after reading countless tire threads and learning about all the sizes types and issues that folks ran into I decided to stick with my 20 inch size and go with the fuel Anza. We put on some new toyo Open Country AT P275/60R20. Which fit almost perfectly, we had to do a little trimming in th front rear wheel well and remove the front mud flaps which didn't bother me. It touches the wheel well barely when turned after removing mud flap...trimmed with dremmel.
The tires are super quiet and make the truck look much tougher than it did before. I am extremely happy with this set up!

Last edited:
They are perfect in my opinion. Just big enough and just barely fit. I had a tough time deciding whether to go with the Toyo P metric or the BFGoodrich and decided at the end the day I wanted a lighter P metric tire that had to look I was looking for. They are extremely quiet, I took off 285/50r20 latitudes. They are just as quiet as those were if not better. Because you have a little more treadwall.

How is the setup going? You taken it offroad at all? Any more rubbing? Do the tires tuck into the wheel well or with the Anza offset do they rub the fender when compressed?

Great set up. Small rub on deep turns, with N height. 4 wheeling is great, put on H with no issues. It's a machine off road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom