My last TT issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
Threads
Just curious what was the last TT issue? I have not seen one in awhile... My subscription never ran out?? I dunno. It's been awhile since I had one delivered.

I live in BC. Please look into it as I am having withdrawal.....

crap!!! I didn't get the last two issues.... no wonder it's been like forever. Does the person in-charge of mailing read on here or do I need to send an email?

My only perk of having TLCA membership is the TT mag. As I live nowhere even close to attending squat...

Contact info is inside the front cover but you need to contact Jennifer at (800) 655-3810 or email her at membership@tlca.org and she'll get ya hooked up.

Thanks,
Mike

I sent an email thanks.

Truly TT is my only perk of membership. I am a member for the magazine.

Been waiting on the hook up since sending e-mail to her in late Oct, early Nov. They must be out of them.

Hae ya tried to call or a followup email? Jenn, MetalSpice on here, is usually really good about returning calls and emails. If you'd like you can PM me with the problem and I'll see what I can get done for you.

Hi Mike,
I appreciate your offer for help. Although it was only this weekend I sent the letter...and it is the holidays. So no worries. I'm sure we can figure it all out once the dust settles after the holidays.

What else could TLCA do to make your membership more worthwhile?

No worries. I personally at this time in my life and where I live treat TLCA as membership to be a magazine subscription. Which is ok for me, as long as I get the magazines :)

I live in Northern BC and never get the chance to attend anything. Never get to go to club meetings or runs.

I hoping in the future to attend these kinds of things. Or possibly one day opening a chapter right here in my home area.

Cheers and Merry Christmas, Darryl

Brownbear, join the Swamp Donkeys and you'll get regular copies. ;)

Brownbear, join the Swamp Donkeys and you'll get regular copies. ;)

I was going to join the coastals before you guys made the donkeys. But deemed it better to just get the generic TLCA membership since I was too far from the action. And at the time almost cruiserless as I have been repairing my BJ60.

So does anyone now if Jennifer is back in the TLCA office or checking mail?

In the future I may attempt to form my own TLCA club here in Smithers...

The Bulkley Valley Cruisers. Lots of cruisers here, just need to round em all up.....

Please email me @ membership@tlca.org if you're missing issues. I am rarely here & only see these threads when someone actually sends me the link, as Todd did for this one. I was out of the office from the 24th - 2nd but have responded to all emails & phone calls received during that time.

Hi Metal Spice, I did send an email. Did you receive my email? It was on the holidays. My name is D.Brown on there.

Cheers :) As said above I never got the last two issues....... But I never went with out a membership I thought. I live for TT issues.

I also joined for the TT magazine. I don't have time to attend events, and can barely once in a great while make my local club meetings. I have more contact with my club members here on mud than anything else. Sad, but true my job keeps me away from what I really like to do. Play with my trucks! When I retire things will be different, but til then I am still looking forward to the Jan/Feb issue.

PS- Loved the Cruiser picture on the cover of Nov/Dec issue with the Christmas tree strapped up top. Classic!

Metal Spice, I got the Jan/Feb issue in the mail. But have not seen the two previous ones yet... FYI. Thanks, Darryl B.

I was going to join the coastals before you guys made the donkeys. But deemed it better to just get the generic TLCA membership since I was too far from the action. And at the time almost cruiserless as I have been repairing my BJ60.

In the future I may attempt to form my own TLCA club here in Smithers...

The Bulkley Valley Cruisers. Lots of cruisers here, just need to round em all up.....

Can you imagine, 4 chapters in one province?? We'd have to have a rumble sometime to draw out our respective turf zones ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom