My inTech MAX Flyer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.intechrv.com
Thought I would share some photos of my new inTech RV MAX Flyer...gotta say this is as close to an overland trailer as you're going to get at a fraction of the cost. All-aluminum, all-tube, fully welded cage frame that's truly built to take a beating and deliver a lifetime of service. The quality is actually unbelievable. I added a lot of accessories to mine after taking delivery (Cerwin Vega sound system, LED lights, Roto-Pax, spade, axe, etc.)

I love the utility of the design, not too big, but not too small. I don't feel claustrophobic in it and the double rear doors open it up so I can transport things around town or get my daughter back to college...the first thing I hauled home was a Nordic Trac incline trainer (those things are big and heavy), but the MAX Flyer was up for the job.

I have the 9200 BTU A/C with a 6000 BTU heat strip...keeps the trailer warm (68-71° F) even in single digit temps outside...and the A/C can keep the trailer cold enough to hang meat in if you want...if you're out in the scorching hot temps, you can't have it too cold! I power the entire trailer on a single 2000 watt Honda generator.

The back has a 2" receiver for a bike rack or cargo rack and the roof rack is great for additional cargo, kayaks or canoes...it's really an adventure trailer that's able to really get off-road where we like to camp. Tows like a dream and tracks like it's on rails too!

aa12.jpg
IMG_6312.JPG
IMG_2401.JPG
IMG_2018.JPG

I like that! You have a link to the website, or dealer?

Interesting, well made and accessorized. Everything but the price. What would be baseline to
moderate optioned out unit price?

$9k base, $16k loaded, from what I've found. That's right in line with every other brand it seems.

I like it, ultra modern teardrop with cargo capabilities. Very well thought out. Price is right.

Am I doing my math wrong, or is that too much load for for that 2000w gennie?

Did you get any pics of it behind your cruiser? How are you liking it so far?

When you say you can
What exactly are we talking about? Forest service roads or more challenging stuff?
forest service roads are not an issue...rougher terrain is really only restricted by ground clearance...you can change axles from 22.5 degree down axles to 45 degree down axles (Dexter torsion axles) again 2" more clearance...all the while the axle remains tucked even with the main frame. You can also add a #9 Dexter lift kit, gives it an additional 2-5/8" clearance and the axle will then only sit 5/8" below the 2" X 4" main center a-frame tube. The front coupler can be replaced with an articulating coupler very easily that is set up for a 2" tube. The frame is a fully welded cage style, so it's as strong as it's going to get.

Did you get any pics of it behind your cruiser? How are you liking it so far?
None yet, I've hauled it more with may Acrura MDX (fuel economy) than the Cruiser, I shot a little video of my driving up in it, but it's blurry. I'll get some taken and post them soon.

Am I doing my math wrong, or is that too much load for for that 2000w gennie?
I have no issues with my 2000 watt Honda, however I own two of them and bring them both along, only using the one though. I power my 9200 BTU Coleman roof mount A/C...the only thing that comes close to giving it problems is the 6000BTU heat strip in the A/C and it's ok as long as I have nothing else powered. The only other 120V draw is my refer...it's 12V/120V but it's mild. If I were only going to get one generator, I would like do a 3000 watt, but I wanted the two 2000 watt Honda's.

Thought I would share some photos of my new inTech RV MAX Flyer...gotta say this is as close to an overland trailer as you're going to get at a fraction of the cost. All-aluminum, all-tube, fully welded cage frame that's truly built to take a beating and deliver a lifetime of service. The quality is actually unbelievable. I added a lot of accessories to mine after taking delivery (Cerwin Vega sound system, LED lights, Roto-Pax, spade, axe, etc.)

I love the utility of the design, not too big, but not too small. I don't feel claustrophobic in it and the double rear doors open it up so I can transport things around town or get my daughter back to college...the first thing I hauled home was a Nordic Trac incline trainer (those things are big and heavy), but the MAX Flyer was up for the job.

I have the 9200 BTU A/C with a 6000 BTU heat strip...keeps the trailer warm (68-71° F) even in single digit temps outside...and the A/C can keep the trailer cold enough to hang meat in if you want...if you're out in the scorching hot temps, you can't have it too cold! I power the entire trailer on a single 2000 watt Honda generator.

The back has a 2" receiver for a bike rack or cargo rack and the roof rack is great for additional cargo, kayaks or canoes...it's really an adventure trailer that's able to really get off-road where we like to camp. Tows like a dream and tracks like it's on rails too!

View attachment 1398760 View attachment 1398761 View attachment 1398762 View attachment 1398763

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom