My cruiser rebuild story/pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes it is "rattle can" and it came out pretty nice, there are some bad spots here and there but whatever lol. its better than flat black.

im a pretty messy worker, i know haha.
IMG_0323 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0326 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0328 (Medium).JPG

after i finished the motor i packed up all my stuff during winter break and headed back home to Norcal. Couldnt wait to take it out and test the new suspension. and i did just that. went up to Knoxville over by Lake Barryessa. suspension was a little rough and didnt flex that great. but since that trip i took to leafs out of the rear to soften it up a bit, espically with the loss of weight from no top in the summer. im pretty happy i took some out, made it a lot more enjoyable to drive.

some pics of camping
GEDC0014 (Medium).JPG
GEDC0016 (Medium).JPG
GEDC0056 (Medium).JPG

since that trip the suspension has broken in pretty nicely, i get a little more flex and the ride is a lot better. took the top off for summer, and turns a lot of heads. still waiting on a girl to give me her number cuz she likes my truck so much... a guy can dream cant he?

up coming projects:
before winter i need to get the hard top back in shape and painted along with the doors.
just starting gathering parts for my Saginaw PS. have the box
also i just got a job working at a local hot rod shop 2 days a week, sweeping cleaning and helping out. im going to utilize the tools and experience to learn how to weld and other stuff. once i feel confident in my welding im going to be building myself a front bumper, nothing fancy. i will post on updates

all in all im really happy with the outcome of my truck. i know its not as great as some of your guys rigs. But its my baby, and for not really knowing a lot about cars when i first started and time,money, limited tools etc... i think i did pretty good :flipoff2:.

awesome rig dude, looks like its coming together pretty well! what part of norcal you from? i grew up in Sonoma, not far from Berryessa...awesome spot up there..

what size are your tires??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom