My 86 4runner dd and weekend toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That sounds cool. I have to fix my trasfer case mounts before i take mine out agian. I had it down in Calico a couple weeks ago and it was making some nasty sounds with those things hitting the tub. Do you go up to Bald a lot?

That sounds cool. I have to fix my trasfer case mounts before i take mine out agian. I had it down in Calico a couple weeks ago and it was making some nasty sounds with those things hitting the tub. Do you go up to Bald a lot?

Sorry to here about the mounts and I try to go up and play as much as I can.

Sorry to here about the mounts and I try to go up and play as much as I can.

thanks for the sympathy...it's funny but last year i didn't break once, then i ran the Rubicon and now every time i go out something breaks :meh:

thanks for the sympathy...it's funny but last year i didn't break once, then i ran the Rubicon and now every time i go out something breaks :meh:

Thats bazar that you just know start breaking things.Maybe just the added stress from a harder trail :meh:.

im sure thats some of it, some of it is just stuff wearing out. last year we did wheel a lot, hit bald a few times, coyote and red, swamp lake, rubicon for Marlins roundup then Surf and Turf where i did some tropy truck impersonations.

I still have a lot to see and do out here. Have a lot of the southern trails to hit still, Johnston vally and the hammers, stuff like that. All i know is i never could have a truck like this back east and i am loving it.

Hey man...were you up at Moonlight Madness?

No I didn't make it for the run.I didn't hve the cash for it and couldn't find a baby sitter for the little one overnite.We did go up to Wishon for the day and cruised through Shaver on our way back to town.Did you make to moonlight madness?

Yeah, it was good but not as much fun as last year. It was almost too organized, they had lights and photogs on the big obstacles and closed down any lines that wern't good shots. I was asking because we had a white 4runner next to us at vrock with some pretty liberal females in it, lets just say wasn't just the camera flashing...thought it might have been your truck they were with.

Yeah, it was good but not as much fun as last year. It was almost too organized, they had lights and photogs on the big obstacles and closed down any lines that wern't good shots. I was asking because we had a white 4runner next to us at vrock with some pretty liberal females in it, lets just say wasn't just the camera flashing...thought it might have been your truck they were with.

Thats to bad they blocked off all the lines.So these girls were real friendly huh they like show off their goodies :hmm: to bad I missed it:crybaby:.

yeah...on Vrock you could only go up the front face...my buddy tried going up th side and the "official" ran over waving his arms. I'm suprised he didn't fly off...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom