My 1946 Jeep Bantam T3C trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thesurrealmccoys.com
I found this trailer here in Michigan. Plans are for a camping build. The PO replaced the bed w/ an older Datsun truck bed that was in good shape. New 6.00x16 tires and wiring/lights. Even has the original data plate. PO did a real nice job of restoring it and used to tow it in parades with a matching 42 Jeep. Said he wasn’t using the jeep and trailer enough anymore so it was time to sell.

Wife thinks it’s “adorable”........ I had hoped for a more manly descriptor, but I can live with adorable...

IMG_5902_zpspsinftpf.jpg

"...in John Deere green..."

:stop:
I'd say it's "handsome."
:happy:

Nice find

I found this trailer here in Michigan. Plans are for a camping build. The PO replaced the bed w/ an older Datsun truck bed that was in good shape. New 6.00x16 tires and wiring/lights. Even has the original data plate. PO did a real nice job of restoring it and used to tow it in parades with a matching 42 Jeep. Said he wasn’t using the jeep and trailer enough anymore so it was time to sell.

Wife thinks it’s “adorable”........ I had hoped for a more manly descriptor, but I can live with adorable...

IMG_5902_zpspsinftpf.jpg
My wife thinks mine is 'in the way'. You are doing good with 'adorable'.

^^The more realistic Wife view. My wife would say "You're not keeping that thing are you! " As long as it's outta sight I'm good.

NIce. I have a Bantam as well, but it needs some work. Can you take a pic of the rear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom