Mullet Mods cupholders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Any body know if the 76-79 series cupholders that these guys make would fit an 80?

Any body know if the 76-79 series cupholders that these guys make would fit an 80?

Don’t know your answer, but @bhicks products sure look like the ticket. I have the LR disco on my LX450 which works very well for single cup holder.

To keep the thread going a bit.... @bhicks or others, do you/can you make an insert type cup holder (say that looks kinda like the LR disco) to fit into the crappy little square “cupholder” on the drivers side by console (to fit real cups/yeti bottles, etc)??

Don’t know your answer, but @bhicks products sure look like the ticket. I have the LR disco on my LX450 which works very well for single cup holder.

To keep the thread going a bit.... @bhicks or others, do you/can you make an insert type cup holder (say that looks kinda like the LR disco) to fit into the crappy little square “cupholder” on the drivers side by console (to fit real cups/yeti bottles, etc)??
I did design a cup holder for that stupid square hole on the drive side of the console but hated it. It functioned in holding my cup fine but I kept hitting tall cups with my elbow and it became super annoying so I decided not to release it. We have you fully covered in regards to cup holders, but not for that exact spot. Here's a link to the 80 Series product line. There is a couple new things coming up next month in preparation for the holidays.

Get the cupholders from @bhicks and enjoy, they are an awesome upgrade. I added all 7 and they were one of the best upgrades I've made to date on the 80. We use them all regularly, the front 5 pretty much constantly.

I have a @bhicks cup holder and I love it.

I also have this adapter for that stupid square cup holder and it works great. I use it with a 40oz ThermoFlask.

This one fits the weird square cup holder and is solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom