Mud-N-Yer-Eye Hollister Hills, Hollister CA Who is going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is going? April 28th-30th Mud-N-Yer-Eye Hollister Hills, Hollister CA

I will be there!

Last edited:
Tim, pics ? Saw Eric's machine up fer sale, that's a heck of a deal. Is he out or new build ?

Yep, he's selling it and he's all ready well under way with the new (family wagon) buggy build.
Tim

got my registration in !!!!!!! see you there

Tim, pics ? Saw Eric's machine up fer sale, that's a heck of a deal. Is he out or new build ?

Building a new rig for myself. Same but different. After building many rigs for other people its time again to fit in a project for myself when I can.

Anybody have an open seat Saturday. Was thinking about riding down with Andy but he has passenger for Saturday's run.

Hi all, I joined PMC club at last March meeting. Looking to get out there for the first time, and Was told Mud-N-YER-EYE would a good event for a complete newbie. Hope to join if that is ok with you all.

I have a 07 FJ CRUISER, with a some work done by Mudrak.

Hi all, I joined PMC club at last March meeting. Looking to get out there for the first time, and Was told Mud-N-YER-EYE would a good event for a complete newbie. Hope to join if that is ok with you all.

I have a 07 FJ CRUISER, with a some work done by Mudrak.
you will have a good time , make sure you camp with PMC club , Welcome !

Anybody have an open seat Saturday. Was thinking about riding down with Andy but he has passenger for Saturday's run.
not sure yet , but ???? will keep my eye on you ?

Hey Dion, I'll have a seat if all goes well so your welcome to it-
Tim

TERRY ???? WHERE YOU AT ? GOTTA GO ?

If Terry doesn't respond we'll need someone to get there early to save our usual PMC spot. What time did they open the gates last year?
Tim

????????????? Time gate opens ?????? I did hear from Terry he is going :bounce2::bounce2: I did not ask what time :(:confused: ????
who ever gets there first please save PMC a big spot :beer::beer:

Here you go. Sorry cannot download video
Check out my face book. Mike Knorr

20170429_201927.jpg

20170429_200933.jpg

20170429_130840.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom