Mud: help us name our new puppy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my family has just adopted this puppy from a lab rescue center here in ATL, she's half lab half something else (maybe collie, spaniel, maybe one of yall have an idea). But we need help naming her! I picture her riding shotgun in our soon-to-be restored '73 FJ40, and I think a name with cruiser roots somehow would be cool. But not necessarily limiting it to that. I'm good with anything nature/outdoorsy/adventurous too, or even just a fitting human name. Thanks for the help!
IMG_5295-1.jpg
IMG_5304-1.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg

So my family has just adopted this puppy from a lab rescue center here in ATL, she's half lab half something else (maybe collie, spaniel, maybe one of yall have an idea). But we need help naming her! I picture her riding shotgun in our soon-to-be restored '73 FJ40, and I think a name with cruiser roots somehow would be cool. But not necessarily limiting it to that. I'm good with anything nature/outdoorsy/adventurous too, or even just a fitting human name. Thanks for the help!
View attachment 1335256 View attachment 1335257 View attachment 1335258

She's very cute... And laid back!!

"Birfield" or "Birf"

Enjoy her!!

Bezel or Bez!

So when she lays on her back...Hey look, Bezels upside down!

Doggy McDogface

Cutey pup!

Elsie. ;)

Short for:

Lucille Cruiser

From my ancient youth "Blackie Dog"!

What is her personality like? I usually use a name that goes with the personality of the pet. My brother once named one of his dogs s**thead. There wasn't a better name in the world for that dog. He was one of the stupidest most aggravating dogs I have ever been around. The name fit perfectly.

Why not something simple like 'FJ'.

TEQ :smokin:

Land Cruiser = LC = Elsie
2F = Tef or Teffy

I think Birf, TEQ and Bezel are pretty neat too or if you're still running points Dizzy as you've probably cursed at yours already.

Thanks for all your great suggestions. Unfortunately my mother and sister nixed most of the Land Cruiser related names, but we ended up naming her Nova. She's got a very defined five point star on her chest, and we liked the name in use. It also goes well with her new older sister's name, Ivy, our humane society rescue. Thanks again, I'll post some pictures of her in the 40 when we finally finish it!

To go from a LandCruiser name, to a Chevy!...:eek:

Treat and train her well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom