Mr. Picky brings his 80 in for an alignment... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to get mine aligned as well. I am wondering if I need to be looking for a shop with a specific alignment machine? will any alingment shop be able to do a good job? Do I need to specifically ask for the castor and toe #'s or do they usually give you those on the printout? After some searching, it sounds like I should find a shop with a Hunter machine to balance my new 285's (which I have not found yet). Hopefully I can find a shop to do both.

Montana Cruiser said:
I need to get mine aligned as well. I am wondering if I need to be looking for a shop with a specific alignment machine? will any alingment shop be able to do a good job? Do I need to specifically ask for the castor and toe #'s or do they usually give you those on the printout? After some searching, it sounds like I should find a shop with a Hunter machine to balance my new 285's (which I have not found yet). Hopefully I can find a shop to do both.

My gut is telling me you don't have enough caster correction with those bushings. Sorry Nate, I'm only just realising this myself. Make sure you get all the numbers and not just the toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom