Movies, Movies, Movies (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

redboxed Pixels with Adam Sandler. I enjoyed it

Batman vs Supes was better than I expected it to be. A bunch of cut scenes with Batflek not saying very much made my night. They did wonder woman right even though she is casted all wrong. Gal Gadot is skinny wonder woman is a freaking amazon.. Lucy Lawless would have been a good pick.

Finished S6 of walking dead the other day. That show got better and better every season. Was outstanding.

About to finish S4 of HoC. This show is getting worse every season.

Starting GoT next week.

There have been a lot of really good shows the last few years...

Captain America Civil War is great I think they hit a home run with a couple of the new (to screen) characters. The new Spider-Man actor is perfect as is his aunt

Scarlett Johansen was smoking hot but her ass must not be anymore because the only time you see it in her tight pants it's a body double with a kill-for gap.

I can't imagine who had to have that conversation with her lol

Edit, she was pregnant

Pregnant ScarJo gets help from body doubles on 'Avengers' set

Last edited:
Captain America Civil War is great I think they hit a home run with a couple of the new (to screen) characters. The new Spider-Man actor is perfect as is his aunt

Scarlett Johansen was smoking hot but her ass must not be anymore because the only time you see it in her tight pants it's a body double with a kill-for gap.

I can't imagine who had to have that conversation with her lol

Edit, she was pregnant

Pregnant ScarJo gets help from body doubles on 'Avengers' set

I am not a comic book guy at all, but i took my son and a couple of his buddies last night. I was dreading it, but i must admit; it was a really good movie. Little on the long side, but very well done.

Watched the new Point Break remake last night. Scenery was great. Movie sucked. Toyota game was strong in it, though....

Captain America was ok. Black Widow was great....

It's never lost on my wife that the slut is always cast as a redhead. Lol

image.jpeg

A redhead told me, back in high school, that "redheads are sluts, not b!tches". It has always seemed to hold water.

What did he think? I just bought it. I am afraid one day it wont be available.
My daughter is completely into labels. She will call me a sexist racist pig after I make her watch it.

Deadpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom