Move DIY bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone try a Move bumper for the 80 series? I was looking at the "Embark" kit with a winch plate.

Buddy has one on his Chevy, doesn’t fit right pretty tight on body typical china stuff, thin steel, rusted out pretty quick, pretty bro truck in my opinion

Buddy has one on his Chevy, doesn’t fit right pretty tight on body typical china stuff, thin steel, rusted out pretty quick, pretty bro truck in my opinion

Thanks - that seems to answer that. Looks like I will be going the TJM route. Wanted something smaller without the tubes.

Their site says all the bumpers are made in the US and they're either 3/16" or 1/4" steel.

I’ll try get some photos of his for ya

Actually I asked them if I could got one for my fj80 and after that they posted this bumper but they don’t have any customer with this bumper yet, they don’t have any picture. In any case, much better the viper or arb I guess...

I’ll try get some photos of his for ya

Thanks - I don't know that it would even be worth it over the TJM since the TJM comes ready to go at the same price and is proven quality. But would be curious to see it.

Here the blueprint they sent me. Hope you get a better idea

Screenshot_20201002-194620_Gmail.jpg

I like the angular designs, but I think I'll stick w/ the Delta Systems bumper for my future purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom