Mount Cheam Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scalp Maybe the time has come for us to seriously consider BIODIESEL. said:

but.... I dont have any diesel cruisers :doh:

mine are all gas beasts..well..except for the hybrid V8 powered fj40

it burns gas...and rubber ;p

Enigma said:
but.... I dont have any diesel cruisers :doh:

mine are all gas beasts..well..except for the hybrid V8 powered fj40

it burns gas...and rubber ;p

HEHE.. yeah.. how about gas and oil? I parked mine for a while, I am going to school now and can't afford the $30 a day to drive it

I agree with Bill regarding inflation... Now we have a teachers strike to contend with. What is going to happen to our kids and their education??? My kids are concerned about this and so am I. Let's hope that it will not drag on for to long, it is our kids that suffer.

Biodiesel sounds tempting, however the "time" involved is what I wonder about. I use a diesel additive with every fill up. 1/2 ounce into the tank. It helps keep the truck happy and I seem to gain a few extra km's per tank.

I am parking mine, just cause it's too cold to do any wheeling up here.
Oh Bill there are tonnes of high paying jobs up here in the Peace Country, not enough people to fill all the positions, hell even Canadian Tire is offering benefits to full time employees. So if anyone is bitching that they can't find decent paying jobs, I strongly urge them to consider moving up here, that is if you don't mind mud wheeling, and cold winters! :D
Cheers,
Deny

oh and PS Biodiesel is the answer if you are tired of paying too much for fuel, and don't mind putting in a lot of work to make it. My last trip to Big Bar cost me $60 (brought 2 jerry cans of Bio).

I'd better come out to your dad's and see how its done. Will Jim still be living there or has he moved? I don't mind doing the work as long as it doesn't foul up my pump or injectors.
~Bill

I am pretty sure my dad would have no problems showing you how it's done, Bill, just he can't explain it as good as me or my brother, but it is pretty easy after all the little problems we had got figured out. Jim is in Australia for half a year, so no he is not living there at the moment.
Cheers,
Deny

OK, thanks Deny. I'll phone your dad one day and set up a time to go over. Maybe Gary T might want to come too. I'll also raise the topic at the meeting this week. Meanwhile, hope its not too cold up where you are, I'd like to come up sometime during the summer.
~Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom