Mother's Day fun run day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to camp on the weekend of Mother's Day and was wondering if any of you guys and girls would like to do a trail together and maybe possibly camp with us? I am open to suggestions as I have not looked into any trails right now. I just got the ok from the wife for this and she really enjoyed camping last weekend.

Are you dead set on camping? If you want to run Eagle Rock/Reynolds wrap on Saturday I'll head up with you. There's good places to camp on the backside of Eagle Rock if you're going primitive. I won't camp, but the back side of the trail isn't hard and you'd be fine getting out on your own. Sucks that we can't get there from this side of Old Stage, but I'm up for a ride if you want to head that way.

I am set on camping but was also looking for a place to fish as well. My son is enjoying fishing and wants to go every weekend so eagle rock is out of the question. If no one wants to go to this spot I might just end up going to antero for fishing. I do want to go to eagle rock maybe the beginning of July as I will need a little shake down run before I attempt Blanca.

image.jpg
Saw the run the jeeps did on eagle rock and it looked like a lot of snow. Not my idea of fun to be on that trail in the snow and ice. We didn't camp as it is cold out so we just fished yesterday. The wife got a new fishing rod for Mother's Day but she didn't catch any fish. We just went to antero and then Skagway and ended up catching quite a few. Zach caught the most and also the 3 biggest. We took the jeep and man does that thing ride rough. She kept telling me how bad it is to drive but I have not been in it for too long of a time until yesterday. My back is still suffering. Anyway here are some picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom