For Sale More parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

82 FJ40 parts $ sale!

So heres the deal..I want to take my FJ60 to Cruise Moab. To do this i need to part my 82 FJ40.
So here i go.....
1- 82 Aqualu 2nd gen aluminum tub a few dings great shape
$1600
1- Front disk axle spring over , 4:11 with lockrite $300
1- Rear Disk brake conv. axle spring over, 4:11 with lockrite $300
1- sm465/3spd $700
1- fj60 steering box with bj70 drop arm $200
1- set of hard doors, little rust slight dings $200
1- '78 fj40 hood, surface rust no dings $175
1- Weber 38/38 carb with pedal,cable and big filter $200
1- Good radiator $100
The Truck is still in one piece and as i get responses i'll start taking it apart. Unless sombody wants the whole thing, In which case ill take $3200. I'm in Cincy OH. I'll ups what I can and figure out how to get the big stuff out once it's sold. I'll also consider driving to meet OR you can come get it.
Email to fj60farrell@fuse.net

Re: 82 FJ40 parts $ sale!

Would you sell the lockrites instead of the whole axle setup? Two hundred dollars for them? Would they work with 3.73 gears? Thanks, Mark

butch-

do you have:
steering column and wheel?
glove box door?
if still 2F, do you have the original first exhaust pipe to cat (intact)?
center console and heater?
seat rails for front seats?

rick
now for a short while in cody, wyoming
(owner of the PS box from that truck)

2f stuff

I have a bunch of stuff i need to get ride of asap....you pay shipping from cental oregon....Everything was working when i took it out of my 85 fj-60

2f block and heads (needs rebuilding) $125
Air Pump:$20
A/C Compressor:$20 -sold
Alt:$20
Water Pump:$20
A/C reciever:$15 -sold
Charcoal Canister:$10
Distributor w/ cap:$20 -sold
Air Cleaner housing:$20 -sold
Rebuildable carb:$20 - sold

Email me at Mavric1298@hotmail.com

Rick, I think I have a decent glove box door from a 79. I'll dig it out and confirm the condition.

Mike-

thanks, but it is the wrong style. 1981+ have a FJ60 type knob and I am actually searching for Chris Heron in Calif for that piece...

rick

i would be interested in the Ebrake handle, floor bracket and cable. Would $40 cover your time and shipping? (to 92868, should be around $8.00 )

I am interested in the axles if you still have them. I am in North Carolina, but I may have a way to ship them here. Please email me directly if you still have them. Thanks.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

4 Rancho's

I have 4 RS5000 for a fj60 with aprox 1,100 miles on them. $70 for all 4. I am located in Kansas City area and will box them for shipping. Buyer pays shipping. Red shock boots included.

Re: Have Hardtop/Trade for Soft Top

Wish I still lived in Loveland, I have a Kayline Fastrack that I'd dearly love to trade for a hardtop/doors. Long trip from OKLA!

Wondering if you still had the 2 BBL carb.

Condition?
Have the intake as well?

Thanks

:)Re: RS5000 and RS9125

I need a set for my 72. What will these fit? ??? Great shape I hope!!

Yoh! Is that a F engine exhaust manifold? And does the heatriser work?

Re: '70 Spare Carrier/ Seats

I may be interested in the carrier if I can mount it in conjunction with the driver's side one already on my 78. I'll ask on the tech list to see. I live in Santa Fe, NM so I'd have to check on the freight to ship that thing this far south. You can contact me at thlmorris@yahoo.com if you have any ideas re: mounting or freight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom