More caster without UCA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, recently I have installed new springs and shocks from OME for a 2"-2.5" lift. OME Nitrocharger sport, softer valving option
My current alignment specs for stock UCA's are as follows:

Caster is corrected for crowned street, the vehicle drives straight and I think it handles good but not excellent. I think more caster and a slight negative or neutral camber would be helpful. At the moment it's adjusted to have the most neutral camber as possible and the most caster as possible. (except the left wheel for the crowned streets)

How can I improve caster and camber without UCA's? is there a way with shims or other simpler methods? UCA's are too expensive for me since the car feels alright to me, also I much rather the control arm bending on me than the frame in case of an accident.

Thanks everyone.

IMG_3135.JPG

I'm not aware of another way to get more caster. One thing that might be worth trying... Rockauto.com lists a MEVOTECH adjustable UCA for $217 each. I've read on some tundra forums that what you will get is SPC adjustable UCAs. When I go that way I may order the MEVOTECH ones from Rockauto, and if they're not repackaged SPCs, then return them and get the SPC arms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom