SOLD Modesto: 4 Volk TE37s 16" with tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of 4 16" Volk TE37 wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain tires. They came off my '96 LX450. Tires are LT315/75R16. Backspace measure out at 3.75". Label says -20mm offset. Tread is still good.
I prefer local pickup but can ship freight at your cost. They'll go on a long pallet in 2 stacks of 2. YRC Freight is who I'll use. 80x48032 450lbs if you want to create a quote to figure out pricing from zip 95368. You'll likely need to have them delivered to a business with a forklift or go pick them up at their facility (cheapest). $3000.
More pics upon request

On rig.jpeg

Size.JPG

Type.JPG

Wheel1.JPG

Why couldn't you go one pallet 4 high? that would make shipping considerably cheaper.

Why couldn't you go one pallet 4 high? that would make shipping considerably cheaper.
I could but then they wouldn't be as stable. I'll ship them that way if you want but the risk will be on you if something happens to them. I'll wrap them and strap them but it's still a tall stack.

I could but then they wouldn't be as stable. I'll ship them that way if you want but the risk will be on you if something happens to them. I'll wrap them and strap them but it's still a tall stack.
OP, very nice wheels!

FYI: The request to stack 4 high generally makes sense, this is how we ship wheels across the country for our fleet vehicles because of this exact reason = cost. if strapped to a standard pallet size 48x40 you won't have any tipping issues, that's the footprint you have to ship a standard pallet. The challenge here is height. 48" is your max standard across the LTL industry. Exceed that and the charges will probably be close or equal to that of going long-pallet (because you're now infringing into the next pallet space).

With these tires you'll be slightly over 48" and they usually do not give you much of a grace(unless the OP has corporate agreements and such with YRC).

OP, very nice wheels!

FYI: The request to stack 4 high generally makes sense, this is how we ship wheels across the country for our fleet vehicles because of this exact reason = cost. if strapped to a standard pallet size 48x40 you won't have any tipping issues, that's the footprint you have to ship a standard pallet. The challenge here is height. 48" is your max standard across the LTL industry. Exceed that and the charges will probably be close or equal to that of going long-pallet (because you're now infringing into the next pallet space).

With these tires you'll be slightly over 48" and they usually do not give you much of a grace(unless the OP has corporate agreements and such with YRC).
kwon: Thanks for the further info. No deal with YRC and frankly have had issues with them in the past on dimensions that took a while to straighten out. But they're the best I know of for pricing on freight out here.

Beautiful LX, who did your paint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom