Moab Blazer Bash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We attempted to run Arch Canyon near Blanding, it was way washed out. We did get far enough to see an Indian ruin and that it's a cool place to visit, very nice camping in the area. The last pic is on Comb Ridge road, where I fell in the hole.
10-9-2006_1.jpg
10-9-2006_2.jpg
10-9-2006_3.jpg

If you like to stay in the middle of nowhere, the Valley of the Gods Bed and Breakfast is your place!:cool:
10-10-2006_5.jpg
10-10-2006_6.jpg
10-10-2006_7.jpg

Kevin, I've got a reasonably well animated GIF of you coming down WipeOut Hill (similar to those I posted over on CK5); alas, it's more than 500k, so I guess there's no chance of posting it here...

And by the way, our friend from the 'Spike Marathon is now talking D60, CTMs and chro'mo's. I offered him the tailgunner spot ...:grinpimp::grinpimp:

Kevin, I've got a reasonably well animated GIF of you coming down WipeOut Hill (similar to those I posted over on CK5); alas, it's more than 500k, so I guess there's no chance of posting it here...

If you email it to me, I can host it.

And by the way, our friend from the 'Spike Marathon is now talking D60, CTMs and chro'mo's. I offered him the tailgunner spot ...:grinpimp::grinpimp:

Would that be the gentleman in the constantly broken pickup truck, if so wouldn't it be cheaper to just hire a driver?:D

...Would that be the gentleman in the constantly broken pickup truck, if so wouldn't it be cheaper to just hire a driver?:D

Nah, he's gonna build the truck, he's going to hammer it again, he's going to break it again, but he WILL be in the back, so he won't be holding everyone up with his broken junk. He's used up his mulligans in my book, and the 'No one left behind' rule isn't going to apply to him anymore. I think he didn't get the idea behind him being the 'tailgunner' :grinpimp::cool:

I've tried to convey in the time leading up to the 'Bash that there are going to be people like Stephen Watson that won't be impressed with a loud truck and right-foot antics - looked like it was to no avail.

careful - the Moab mud can be real slick and a real chore to clean off the undercarriage - have fun!

I find the sprinkler method to be very effective on Moab mud. Took my junk to the carwash yesterday and blasted most of the mud off, today with the sprinkler there is a river of red running down the driveway.:D

The view from Muley Point Overlook won't fit into a camera and words can't explain it, so you will have to make due with my feeble attempt at photography.:D The close canyons are the San Juan River, in the distance is Monument Valley. On the first shelf down is John's Canyon Rd. it's high on my must drive list.
10-10-2006_8.jpg
10-10-2006_9.jpg
10-10-2006_10.jpg

Muley Point Overlook, Moki Dugway and Valley of the Gods are just a few miles off the highway on the way to Moab, great places to take a break on the way.

We posed the trucks on the edge for a shott, didn't work too well, the sun was from behind.:crybaby:
10-10-2006_11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom