Moab 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife is awesome! She's sending my brothers, my best man, and me to Moab for a long weekend!

I'm a novice behind the wheel so while we will get slickrock time, we'll also be hiking and possibly kayaking.

Are there any requests for hats, shirts, etc.? Anyone we should meet with or talk to?

Fins and things and hells revenge would be some good trails to hit without getting over your head. Or the north side with top of the world and porcupine rim are a bit tamer with more scenery.

Stop in at gearheads but guard your wallet. They have a bit of everything you want.

Mitch's stop and eat, jailhouse cafe, mob brewery all worth a stop. Lots of good local fare but tourist prices

3.2 Beer at grocery store. Real beer is at the abc

Moab is incredible. I can't wait to go back. Hells revenge was fantastic. It got dark so we skipped escalator - plus one of our party panicked. We ran into some kid with a chopped up Cherokee. His rig was inspiring! We planned on Fins n Things but after my friend panicked we decided to stick with blues. We'll do it next time. There's so much to see and do there. I could move there tomorrow.

Moab is incredible. I can't wait to go back. Hells revenge was fantastic. It got dark so we skipped escalator - plus one of our party panicked. We ran into some kid with a chopped up Cherokee. His rig was inspiring! We planned on Fins n Things but after my friend panicked we decided to stick with blues. We'll do it next time. There's so much to see and do there. I could move there tomorrow.
are you able to come to the UC gathering tomorrow at Quaker steak & lube & share some stories?

No. We have to head down to myrtle beach for my wife's work. Hopefully I can make the July meeting.

No. We have to head down to myrtle beach for my wife's work. Hopefully I can make the July meeting.
Safe travels.....July gathering will be Parts swap at Marshall's/Trollhole's July 15 & 16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom