SOLD MN - FJ43 OEM Soft Top Bow Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ43 OEM Soft Top Bow Set

The set comes with everything as pictured. Please review the 20+ detailed photos to review the actual condition.

$800 plus shipping. ***Now sold***

$950 plus shipping (or local pickup)

Link to additional photos:

IMG_0249.jpg

Last edited:
@fhammons I had to update the additional images link, it should be working now to show the detailed/close up photos.

Is it a complete set and just needs restoration or is there pieces missing? How much are asking for them? Thanks

Price is still $800 plus shipping. I think they fit in a U-Haul TV box just under the UPS dimension max, I'd have to check pricing.

Needing restoration and complete except for the upper corner tub brackets are missing (@SMG sells replicas he makes).

Price is still $800 plus shipping. I think they fit in a U-Haul TV box just under the UPS dimension max, I'd have to check pricing.

Needing restoration and complete except for the upper corner tub brackets are missing (@SMG sells replicas he makes).
I still need to sell my hardtop. I will need to pass for now. Good luck on the sale. This project is thinning my bank. lol

No problem. I stopped tracking my cruiser budget as it was always 2-3x of what I estimated at the end each year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom