For Sale Mission Viejo CA, 2005 Lexus GX470 BUILT Low miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2005 GX470, 130k miles, Built Overland Rig. King Coilovers w/res up front, LSK Uniball uppers and Spindle Gussets, Freshly aligned, King Res shocks rear with 2" HD coils, Custom Rear bumper with Titan Fuel Tank, Full size matching spare, HLJ, and backup lights. Custom roof rack with Overland Labs RTT with new never used annex, Foxwing Awning, 95watt solar panel, Smittybuilt Recovery Tracks, Shovel, and GG lighting 50" LED single row, GG lighting Ditch lights, LED hi/low/fog lights, Blacked out grill, (Coastal Off Road Front bumper is enroute and will be welded and installed) Custom Rock sliders with kickoff, Custom MOLLE Seat covers with a bunch of 511 Tactical pouches with tools, med kit, etc. Seats are all in great shape, I got rid of the third row. ARB 55qt fridge, Dual Odyssey Batteries wired with Blue Sea ACR, Solar Charge controller, and more! All 5 BFG AT KO2 mounted and balanced on Method Con6. I am probably forgetting some things, but you can see from the pics that its a great rig, no damage, clean title, passes smog no problem. I am going to continue to add features which will increase the price. As it sits (ill include the Coastal Bumper welding and install for asking price) $25K obo. Next on the list is a drawer system and on board water tank.
IMG_20190223_173941.jpg

IMG_20190508_080530.jpg

IMG_20181024_165817.jpg

IMG_20190508_141828.jpg

19856.jpeg

Dude, I love it! But alas, 10k out of my range.

Trust me, you would spend more to get one to this stage. Even though the leather was in good shape, I also put these MOLLE seat covers. Gives a nice platform to put a bunch of organized pouches on the backs of the seats. I keep tools, spare mags, knife, Med, Batteries, Flashlights, Straps, Bungees, TP, Snacks, ETC in these and all are in easy reach even while driving. Beats digging through or having to go in the the back of the truck to get to stuff.

IMG_20190508_141807.jpg

Is this still available? You mentioned you were still building it out as you were selling it, so if so what is the current setup/price?

Current set up is as it was, however the front bumper is off and I am starting the Coastal Off Road High Clearance front bumper build. Also, I have a few people interested in the roof top set up. If it sells, a new rack, with a new hardshell tent will be built/installed. (price will increase a bit for that) Once the front bumper is done, I will start working on the fridge slider. Then a drawer system.

PMd you

She's got a new tent, roof rack, Front bumper, 160 watt Roof mounted solar panel, and a 100 watt flexible which fits PERFECTLY in the windshield for once you park. Run the fridge frosty and you never have to worry about the dual Oddessy's running low, new rims, a Body Mount Chop and 305/70R17 Toyo RT's! Price remains the same. I can adjust the price if someone wants me to make some minor changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom