Mini Parking Brake Part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
I’m going to put a All Pro Tcase brake on the truck. After doing my homework yesterday i found the cable housing is cut near the tranny. Otherwise all is intact to that point. I found all the parts I need except the hanger thats attached to the passenger frame rail near the tranny. Its where the housing dead ends when they cam from the factory. I cant seem to find it in any parts diagrams. From the picture i found it appears its tack welded to the frame rail at the factory. If no one has any ideas I may just make something out of a heavy gauge truss clip or the like.

It's a mini truck. If it can't flap in the wind, zip tie it. 👨‍🔧

You have to have something solid. Picture if you did that to one end of a brake cable on a bicycle. Wouldn't work. The housing has to be solid for the pressure of the line sliding through it and pulling the lever on the brake. Thinking I will just use a thick gauge truss hanger.

I see what you're saying. Does Kumar still have it from the raffle or was his sale attempt successful?

I see what you're saying. Does Kumar still have it from the raffle or was his sale attempt successful?
Kumar? He wasn’t there. There was a part I need in the raffle? I’m pretty sure I have it figured out.

It was years back. When unused raffle items existed. I prefer garage junk raffle

It was years back. When unused raffle items existed. I prefer garage junk raffle
Now that I know how this thing works (or doesn't work) I'll be showing up with some better stuff next time,

Working is boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom