Millermatic 180 welder. Less than $400... act quickly (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shipping is free if shipped to Grainger location. I called customer service (1-800-323-0620) and confirmed.

I don't think it comes with the ground lead or welding lead:( I hope I am wrong cause that is a hell of a deal. You might want to check and see.

Under additional info:

Light Industrial MIG Welders
Millermatic®
Auto-Set™ feature allows for quick and easy set-up. Spatter-free start with tip saver and trigger reset. Include regulator, 10-ft. MIG gun, and hose cart.
Millermatic® 180 Auto-Set
Welds up to 5/16" in a single pass. Wire sizes: 0.024 to 0.035" mild, 0.030 to 0.045" flux.

I don't think it comes with the ground lead or welding lead:( I hope I am wrong cause that is a hell of a deal. You might want to check and see.

It should come with mig gun, ground wire and clamp and 1 lb spool of wire and cart.

This is a legit deal. Comes with all parts. I'm guessing that this model might be discontinued soon so they're blowing them out.
Still a great deal.

Called them back and they fixed it. Whew, almost got a 20% bump on me there!

southff4, I ordered, then didn't see mention of the MIG gun, or regulators, and had a mini freakout. Then I looked under the "Accessories" tab, and settled on down.

I am currently the King of the World, FYI....

Great tip Charles! Thanks for sharing.

Bomar said:
you will have a few close to you so you are good.

Bet that!

The price of the welder is below cost. Meaning, you're buying them cheaper than what a Miller dealer can get them for. Full 3 year warranty from time of purchase.

Buy a few to sell to fund you trip to Moab.

Ordered one shipped to me. Tried calling and the lady said the dept that handles drop ships is closed. She said to call back in the morning at 7AM CST. I will call in the morning.

Thanks again Charles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom