Membership Idea.... your feedback wanted. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see this post as good,but a survey with some basic principles and questions addressed to the members would be more scientific, and structured. What are possible changes based on the bi-laws and money? Change is always needed and good to keep up with the times but as a member I dont know what is possible. A survey with possibilities would be helpful. I would not like to see anyone excluded due to money,they could do volunteer work at meetings or events, 2 cents Mike

How I got to TLCA:
Watched FJ Cruiser from first PR shots through development, drooling. Traded my '99 Land Cruiser for one of the first Voodoo Blue FJCs in Cincinnati. (Previously owned '92 FJ80....never should have gotten rid of that one....another one got away)
"The Tick" is great, and I've got the fever.....added a Baja rack and minor other things.
JOINED TLCA for more info.
Searched high and low for an FJ40 that I could afford for fun. Found one in CA and shipped it to
OH. Love it!! Cleaning it, greasing, changing fluids, new tires, and ENJOYING it.
TLCA/IH8MUD/forums are very helpful and I like the name of the TLCA. Possibly looking
to re-establish a chapter in the area.
Keep up the great work! Thanks!

I see this post as good,but a survey with some basic principles and questions addressed to the members would be more scientific, and structured. What are possible changes based on the bi-laws and money? Change is always needed and good to keep up with the times but as a member I dont know what is possible. A survey with possibilities would be helpful. I would not like to see anyone excluded due to money,they could do volunteer work at meetings or events, 2 cents Mike

MSVP Art Schramm has been working really hard over the last couple weeks on a new survey. It should be ready to go very shortly. Among the things we're working on is coming up with an incentive (like a drawing for a prize randomly selected from survey participants) to entice people to take the survey.

It would probably be implemented when you log into the member's-only section of the web site. The problem with a true scientific survey is that it costs thousands of dollars we don't have/can't justify for that purpose. Such a survey would have to be administered by an outside firm, and they would have to contact members direct to make it scientific.

Thanks for your post and happy cruisin'!

How I got to TLCA:
Watched FJ Cruiser from first PR shots through development, drooling. Traded my '99 Land Cruiser for one of the first Voodoo Blue FJCs in Cincinnati. (Previously owned '92 FJ80....never should have gotten rid of that one....another one got away)
"The Tick" is great, and I've got the fever.....added a Baja rack and minor other things.
JOINED TLCA for more info.
Searched high and low for an FJ40 that I could afford for fun. Found one in CA and shipped it to
OH. Love it!! Cleaning it, greasing, changing fluids, new tires, and ENJOYING it.
TLCA/IH8MUD/forums are very helpful and I like the name of the TLCA. Possibly looking
to re-establish a chapter in the area.
Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Great story Buzzard! Buckeye Birfield Syndicate is officially defunct, but we'd love to help you get a new chapter going in OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom