meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We only have one annual meeting around the first of February, Occasionally there are Saturday get togethers.

Best thing is to keep an eye out here for happenings. Our mid-year "meetings" are typically wrenching sessions or the occasional get-together. One of the reasons we've gone this way is that our membership is spread out over a large area. Many are in the KC area, but a lot of us are an hour or better away. PM me if you find yourself in the Emporia area.

Cool - Ellsworth - My Mom grew up in Holyrood and I grew up in Larned - - drove back / forth through Ellsworth all the time to/from KSU/KC :)

Cool - Ellsworth - My Mom grew up in Holyrood and I grew up in Larned - - drove back / forth through Ellsworth all the time to/from KSU/KC :)
Says the guy from Pittsboro, NC
weejub, Hope your move went better than ours.

Says the guy from Pittsboro, NC
weejub, Hope your move went better than ours.

It went OK - we had a moving company this time vs the last two times ;\ Where you move to?

It went OK - we had a moving company this time vs the last two times ;\ Where you move to?
Jefferson City for work. They moved us. Biggest issue was the downsizing of the house in Jeff. No worries though. (attempt to get back on topic) I still plan to make the winter meeting, granted it doesn't conflict with my weekend gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom