meeting ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh ok was thinking last Thursday was the first. just check the calender Friday was the first. oops but thanks.:beer:

So who's coming, nobody? Good, looks like I get the fridge! :D

Aren't we late for a thread anyway?

better not expect to win a fridge if your dues are not up to date...

I've been missing all the meetings 'cause of work and living two hours away but I lost my job on Thursday. Since, I have pressure washed my driveway, path and deck, replaced a dead thing in my yard with a new tree, weeded a bunch, pruned the cedar out front, got a hummingbird feeder, fixed my rattling exhaust, re-wired my winch which now works (had two wires pressed together causing a short through the insulation), re-organized the workshop, replaced bathroom fan switch, replaced the blade on the lawn mower and am now running out of things to do. I really, really don't want to shop for window coverings.

Dues are up to date, so wiring a (second) fridge sounds like next on the list. See you there.

I've been missing all the meetings 'cause of work and living two hours away but I lost my job on Thursday. Since, I have pressure washed my driveway, path and deck, replaced a dead thing in my yard with a new tree, weeded a bunch, pruned the cedar out front, got a hummingbird feeder, fixed my rattling exhaust, re-wired my winch which now works (had two wires pressed together causing a short through the insulation), re-organized the workshop, replaced bathroom fan switch, replaced the blade on the lawn mower and am now running out of things to do. I really, really don't want to shop for window coverings.

Dues are up to date, so wiring a (second) fridge sounds like next on the list. See you there.

You do get a lot done when you get laid off... I have been off for 6 weeks and when I just started collecting the final components for my gauges I got called back to work for today... I hate to say it but son of a.... I was looking forward to completing everything!

:beer:

Christian, please stop screwing around and get my pintle chain plate??? lol

Christian, please stop screwing around and get my pintle chain plate??? lol

Ill trade you for that green thing with wheels :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom