Meeting Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone and thank you for a good time. I even got a free spare tire cover by one of the members. I'm an owner of a small painting and drywall commercial and residential company based in Metairie. 43 years old with 2 daughters 9 and 1. I have owned 4x4s before, but never did any serious off roading aside from a trip to the spillway every once in a blue moon. I do enjoy and believe in being ready for any situation, specially after Katrina and since I'm ready why not play a little.

glad to have you as part of the Krewe. i hope you can come to some events with us. trust me...you'll have a blast. :cheers:

Ruben12, welcome aboard. I wish I had known you own a paint and drywall company......I sell paint for a living. We could have talked shop. :idea:

But as Hodges said, come on out with us. You will have a blast no matter what level your rig or experience. You may not be able to see it now, but you are in good hands with this group. :clap:

didn`t C many dirty hands sure saw a lot of full ones though doing this:cheers:

looks like y'all passed a good time:)

Wish We could have been there but Ashlee and Adam hve been sick the last few days so I stuck around the house.

Any ground breaking news that I missed?

Hope everyone got something done today.

Nothing major.....just some good times. Most of the wrenching was done before I got there. Although some wrenching was done during most of the day. Hope the family is feeling better Matt.

I would expect nothing less than a good time.

Yeah plenty of OJ and Flinstone vitamens, getting better thanks

I think we need to redo the whole crawfish boil thingy again since we really didn't have a "meeting". :)

To answer you 3 in order:
Kevin: sounds like a great idea. Maybe Brad can get us the hook up.

Bart: another great idea. Come up with the funds and the crawdads and let's do it.

Jason: if you had bothered to pay attention in the past, we do a meeting every other month. :doh: It's what we voted on at the first meeting. :lol:

To answer you 3 in order:
Kevin: sounds like a great idea. Maybe Brad can get us the hook up.

Bart: another great idea. Come up with the funds and the crawdads and let's do it.

Jason: if you had bothered to pay attention in the past, we do a meeting every other month. :doh: It's what we voted on at the first meeting. :lol:

I'd be more than happy to put up 20 bucks to eat more crawfish. but now that I think about it, it'll be in July and well, crawfish will be out of season. I could easily grill dogs and buurgers if it were a social dinner kinda thing. Or I could make fajitas. :) We could take up a collection at the door.

Im trying to get a mod day together for june... so we could do that

Meet at my house! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom