Meeting on 1/31/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL! 6:30?

Last Tuesday of every month at Rudy's on 183 and Duval @ 6:30.
We will see you there next month!!

A.J

Do you ever rotate meeting places? Or is that too much trouble? Any chance we could regroup somewhere more central? I live south and depending on time of day that could take me over an hour to get to.

Do you ever rotate meeting places? Or is that too much trouble? Any chance we could regroup somewhere more central? I live south and depending on time of day that could take me over an hour to get to.
I haven't been involved in the history/drama on this subject, but from my understanding a lot of this nonsense came about as a kind of "turf war" over who/when/where the 'official' recurring meeting(s) were. That said, I totally understand peoples' concerns about having a north side/south side meet...

How about this.. we keep Rudy's and, IN ADDITION, people who want a south side meet post them here, a month or so in advance, on an as-needed basis. It's an activity-based model, you see? No need to exclude ANYONE.

Hey @aljollano (and your Dad), thanks for the pointers on removing interior door panels. I pulled them off on Saturday and fixed screeching window cranks and even found an annoying door rattle.

-Jay

Iam all for a south meeting, we can use facebook page to get the word out. I don't have enough bandwidth to organize it, but it would be great for someone too.

I haven't been involved in the history/drama on this subject, but from my understanding a lot of this nonsense came about as a kind of "turf war" over who/when/where the 'official' recurring meeting(s) were. That said, I totally understand peoples' concerns about having a north side/south side meet...

How about this.. we keep Rudy's and, IN ADDITION, people who want a south side meet post them here, a month or so in advance, on an as-needed basis. It's an activity-based model, you see? No need to exclude ANYONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom