• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Friends, the Hernandez Hideaway is asking of we can get them an estimate of how many folks will attend. I told them 20 as a place holder and that we typically show up around 5:30 until 8ish.

If you can please use the poll to let me know if you can make it that would be most excellent.

Frank

Looks we are up to 8 yes's so far. Anyone else? They have great food and margaritas....

Frank

Now up to 9 - if it's not too late.

Now up to 9 - if it's not too late.
Nope not at all. The meeting is this coming Tuesday.

Anyone else? 256 views and counting.

Frank

Sean and I will be there

Thanks. Can you add your vote just so I know you are part of the 9 vs. 11?

Hamilton x 2

I changed the poll so you can click as many times as you have people going. So if you don't mind the extra click that will help me know if you are in the count or not.

Frank

I changed the poll so you can click as many times as you have people going. So if you don't mind the extra click that will help me know if you are in the count or not.

Frank
Voted again but don't believe it changed the count

You are right. It will let you vote for yes and no but not yes 2x. They would bring in an extra server for 20 but not for say 15 so it looks like we have 13-14 so I'll let them know.

Thanks!

Frank

Henry and I will be there. Finally was about to make a meeting work.

I am not longer able to make it. Came down with a cold. I should be good to go for inspection day though!

Glad to hear! I enjoyed it too. Richard who was tending the bar is going to talk to the owners about a standing Tuesday reservation. We can also move into the larger adjacent room if we get a larger group.

I will modify the headcount poll for next month so you can select how many including yourself you are bringing. If we have more than 15 they will have a dedicated server and there service was quite good.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom