Meeting and wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMAG2661.jpg
IMAG2673.jpg

Sounds like a fun run....Dragging Jimi and maybe Shayd out for a run....gonna call Jaybob and see if he wants to run it in his Taco or Tundra...Maybe he can get Cam out of the house for a run...

Burgers and or hotdogs will be supplied along with condiments, chips, plates, cutlery, napkins.

Bring what you want to drink
And remember....drink responsibly, there's pavement to be had at the end of the day

See you tomorrow morning !

looong couple of days...couch beer and hockey game/nap sound better to me than a 40 min drive to a pub.

I'll make a MORE concerted effort for the next weekend meeting...:lol:

Leaving youbou now headed to cvi

One of the best runs ever....so much fun and such great people..We had a person from another country with one of our members, his english was so so but not bad. Turns out he knows a bit about wheeling was quite some help with us Canucks in the bush..Wish I could learn how to speak Australian..such a tuff language to learn:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Solid run! Lakes, rivers, cabins, winching!
I think we need to go back and tackle that hill again.
Always fun to explore a new area, find new camping spots everywhere :D

Awesome day.

IMAG5200.jpg
IMAG5208.jpg
IMAG5221.jpg
IMAG5225.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun. Just got home, couldn't fit it in yet. Looks like a good area, lots of camping spots? Any fishing there?

Awesome lads! Wish I coulda been out on that run. I love that area.

Man was that hill greasy, no one made that climb...maybe with chains and one locker.. First time I had the 8274 fail to pull me off the root and stump, we hooked cables and used two winches to get me loose. Once up to the first corner I tried fitting between two trees but the roots pushed my roof into the tree and had to turn around.

Man was that hill greasy, no one made that climb...maybe with chains and one locker.. First time I had the 8274 fail to pull me off the root and stump, we hooked cables and used two winches to get me loose. Once up to the first corner I tried fitting between two trees but the roots pushed my roof into the tree and had to turn around.

I have chains, let's give er a go!
Ya there was no way I was fitting through that next section, it was fun sliding all the way down that hill though haha, that "fort mac mud" was killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom