Maxxis rzr mt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been a couple months with these tires and Just the best, stupid sticky on the rocks. Very loud on the road, maybe should of went with AT maxis.

8B40A766-F39D-4D9B-8958-928EE8E55774.jpeg

F29E0B62-6B40-40CB-9FF2-53C1198994AA.jpeg

Last edited:
That's cool Rob. I never considered Maxxis (I just think of mountain bike tires when I hear that name haha). Seems it's getting harder to find tires in R15 these days.

I'm looking for new 35x12.5 R15. Seems to be very little or no stock in BC. Guess everyone has gone to R16+.

I'm looking at ordering Cooper SST Pro off the interwebs now. ~$400CAD each shipped. Not bad price for what they are. In stock at 'partsengine.ca'. Seems like illegit website, but I have ordered from them before and was very happy.

Westcost tire says don’t bother trying to buy truck tires r16 till September. Sounds like stock is thin for most tire shops still.

Whenever I can’t preform at work I tell my customers:

“War in Ukraine, Covid supply chain issues, ya know, is what it is.. “

They completely understand still.

Westcost tire says don’t bother trying to buy truck tires r16 till September. Sounds like stock is thin for most tire shops still.

Whenever I can’t preform at work I tell my customers:

“War in Ukraine, Covid supply chain issues, ya know, is what it is.. “

They completely understand still.
Lol, in the hospital 1 of the 3 elevators ( only one that goes to cellar) has been down for almost a month.

Dude just shrugs. :lol:

Got to catch him on the right day.
View attachment 3297617
There should be a special ones for the elevator mafia.

For example, "I have the parts in my truck, but it's not ot today, so I'll come back next week"

Or,
" you shouldn't even have that key"

"It takes you 3 days to show up for a service call. The patient trapped in the elevator would be dead by then."

"You still shouldn't have that key."

Well, I'd say this thread was effectively hijacked:lol:

I need to start browsing tires too. I have 33x10.5 bfg ats on the 60. I'd rather have 255's or 285/16 on it. And if I do it sooner than later I might get enough for the old rims and tires to at least offset the cost of the new wheels.

I need to start browsing tires too. I have 33x10.5 bfg ats on the 60. I'd rather have 255's or 285/16 on it. And if I do it sooner than later I might get enough for the old rims and tires to at least offset the cost of the new wheels.

That's my line of thinking too. There's a sweet spot where tires still have value, but are nearing end of their prime life. That's the sell point.

So Rob. What size did you go with? Where did you get them? Seem to having lots of conversations about tires lately. OK tires in Ladysmith has been taken over by the original family again. So a bit more stability in prices now

So Rob. What size did you go with? Where did you get them? Seem to having lots of conversations about tires lately. OK tires in Ladysmith has been taken over by the original family again. So a bit more stability in prices now

They look like 33x10.5R15...

I'd like to know where he got them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom