Maxlife Full Synthetic ATF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For a number of years I've not found this in stores in BC or even in the northern states. I've picked some up and brought it back the last number of years on every spring trip south, finding it in southern states. Seems WalMart Canada is now stocking it (at least in the HighStreet WM) packaged for the Cdn market (5 liters for $31.97). Heard about this ATF from the Arizona cruiser folk through Glenn and have been using in my 80 (trans and p/s) after a complete flush, for a couple years now. Thought I would post up this this is an option. Hope it stays available locally. Strangely, it does not show as available on the WM Canada website, unless the picture they have is wrong, as it does not say FULL SYNTHETIC.

Packaging is really similar to the regular ATF, so make sure it says "FULL SYNTHETIC" on the front.

gb

Maxlife Synth ATF.jpg

Last edited:
Greg, I have used this since day one on our Auto Safari tranny and T case. Can't get the Nissan Dextron III in Canada. This meets the requirements for our older JDM transmissions.

Need to do a flush on the Camry so good to know it meets Toyota's requirements and that it is back in stock again. Will buy some more jugs of it this week.

has the abby wal mart restocked it?

There was a couple jugs at the High Street WM the other week. I know @Glenn-BJ74 picked some up on his last past through. I've not checked lately. Nor have I checked the Sumas Way or Chwk stores.

gb

The Copper State Cruisers based in Phoenix all use it - and they experience among the highest ambient temperatures in North America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom